“The conquest of learning is achieved through the knowledge of languages.”
Travel and work are obviously the most popular reasons to learn a foreign language. However, learning a second or third language benefits everyone. Thanks to the advent of the internet, the world has become a village. Meeting, talking, sharing ideas with people from all parts of the world is no longer an idea. It can be be clearly done online. This explains why an inability to speak a foreign language is a disability in the modern world. Hence, the German Club provides an open platform to inculcate the enthusiasm among the members of the club regarding German language. While understanding and admiring their culture through various co-curricular programs and activities remains to be our main motive, forging better relations between people is something we are sure to gain.
The German Club, formally launched on 25th June 2021, is a first-of-its-kind initiative at KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, India. As the first foreign language club of the University, this student driven learning forum is constituted to help students acquire knowledge on culture, language, history, lifestyle, work ethics & many more about Germany. This exclusive Club is only meant for all those students who have completed the Certificate Course in German Proficiency with KSOL and are eager to enrich their further knowledge to cater global aspirations.
The German Club conduct meetings every Saturday at 7PM to enhance their learning on German language, society and culture through various discussions, activities and presentations.
The Club intends to foster an interest in and an understanding of the German culture and their traditions. We are committed to provide an effective oral and written communication for the members to develop their German language skills. The club provides a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and interpersonal skills providing ample room for personal growth. We foster an openness and sensitivity to German culture in matter of language.
- To promote German Language and culture;
- To provide an atmosphere of ease, encouraging autonomous learning; enhancing communication and collaboration;
- To foster creativity and innovation while improving our language skills at hand.
Mr Dusmant Kumar Chakra, German Scholar and Trainer from Pune
Prof. Pravin Kumar Gupta, German Language Trainer, KIIT School of Languages
- Snehagni Roy, School of Biotechnology
- Aishee Ghosh, School of Biotechnology
- Srishty Vishwakarma, School of Management
- Neelotpala Dash, School of Biotechnology
- Utsa Saha, School of Biotechnology
- Anasua Ghosh, School of Dental Sciences
- Aditya Raj Dash, School of Civil Engineering
- Pratyay Ghatak, School of Law
- Raunak Seal, School of Law
- Rajarshi Pal, School of Electronics Engineering
- Sneha Paul, School of Electronics Engineering
- Aditya Kumar, School of Electronics Engineering
- Nilabja Sanyal, School of Computer Engineering
- Agnijita Roy, School of Mechanical Engineering
- Aaryan Somrain, School of Mechanical Engineering